Well Operations Manager - Aberdeen
As the Oil and Gas Industry's leading provider of Operational Geology solutions and winners of multiple awards for international trade, we are committed to delivering innovative solutions and provide our products and services to over 200 clients across 60 countries worldwide.
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join our team on a permanent basis in our Aberdeen headquarters.
Based within our Well Operations Department, you will demonstrate true drive and determination to achieve sustainable and profitable growth of GeoPlacer – our marketing leading service that provides Wellsite and Operations Geology consultants to the industry and also Spectra, our Advanced Gas Analysis service.
- Manage, develop and deliver the Well Operations Department's Business Plans and budgets in line with strategic roadmaps
- Maintain and develop client relationships in order to win new work and extend existing contracts for both GeoPlacer and Spectra
- Manage the Well Operations team, conduct appraisals and ensure development plans and targets are adhered to and competed
- Manage the logistics for Well Operations and Spectra jobs, ensuring documentation, equipment and mobilisation needs are met
- Manage the recruitment of and communications with consultants
- Educated to degree level with an understanding and technical awareness of Well Operations services, you will also be required to develop a strong working knowledge of all of HRH Geology’s products and services
- Experienced in Project management and co-ordination skills, with strong communication skills
- Strong work ethic, reliability, adaptability and a team player
Key skills required:
If you are passionate about working in collaboration with clients and creating, cultivating and delivering new business please contact email@example.com in the first instance. The closing date for applications is Friday 17th May.