We are looking for a Junior QA Tester!
This is an exciting opportunity to work for long established company developing a suite of applications used by some of the largest global energy companies. Technology and innovation is at the heart of the organisation, and is reflected in an ethos of continual improvement and investment.
We are looking for a Junior QA Tester to join and enhance our small team. The successful candidate will ultimately ensure that HRH software products adhere to the highest levels of quality, from initial release from R&D through to deployment and ongoing technical support.
- Design and execute test plans, scenarios and scripts.
- Define automated test scripts through exploitation of bespoke software API’s.
- Identify, analyse and document problems with software function, output, content and/or layout.
- Create and maintain software help documentation.
- Work with the Software Development Lead to contribute to the definition of project scope/business requirements.
- Work with the Quality Lead to define testing procedures.
- Work with the Quality Lead to plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope and delivery dates.
- Respond to technical support queries from HRH Clients through the Helpdesk.
- Escalate Helpdesk issues to the Quality Lead and/or Development Lead as necessary.
- Provide implementation support to HRH Clients and their IT Departments.
- Provide application support to internal HRH users as required
- Provide HRH Clients technical training as required.
- Create/review technical documentation.
- Contribute to the definition of training materials and client specific guides.
- Adhere to relevant quality standards, e.g. ISO 9001.
- Graduate of an IT degree or experience working within a software development environment.
- Excellent oral and written English.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of scripting languages (preferably Python).
- Experience of Earth Sciences.
- Must follow HRH Health & Safety procedures at all times.
- Must follow HRH HR policies & procedures at all times.
Interested? Please send your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com