Make sure your users are fully proficient in their operation of Gravitas, the energy industry’s most widely used Operational Geology software which includes Winlog, the leading log drawing solution.
This is a “hands-on” course with attendees completing a number of exercises which will enable them to become confident and competent users in the Gravitas software suite.
On completion of the three day course delegates will be able to do the following quickly and easily:
- Create new wells and enter all required data
- Create the required charts (e.g. wellsite logs, composite logs, well correlation panels etc)
- Synchronize data between the wellsite and office
- Share and print charts and reports
- Make simple edits to well and chart templates to display the data in the format required
- Back up all data and charts.
An optional two days are focused on the more advanced features in Winlog including Gravitas data administration, chart design and LogScript, enabling the user to design and implement their own unrivalled data visualization and analytical potential from any number of wells.
Classroom based public courses are held in Aberdeen and we make a number of these courses available throughout the year. If demand is sufficient the courses can be scheduled in alternative locations including our Abu Dhabi and Jakarta offices
To enquire about our Gravitas Software Training, click the ‘More Information’ button below.