this is a sample popup
The Spectra service allows operators to:
- Make Informed Well Planning Decisions
- Confirm and/or Improve Models
- Identify Recoverable Reserves Potential
For years, traditional gas chromatography offered a dependable but limited insight into in-situ formation fluids. The Spectra service presents a new dimension to gas analysis. It extends the number of detectable compounds and broadens the analytical range available for interpretation.
Other services make use of gas chromatograph-mass spectrometry (GC-MS) technology. Spectra uses the single technology of MS and therefore reduces the footprint and operating requirements; including less man-hours required to operate the system. Gravitas software synchronizes data between installations thus optimizing the decision making process.[KM1]
The Spectra Service includes:
- A mass spectrometer
- In-house developed algorithms
- HRH Geology Gravitas software
- Wellsite Geologist(s)
- Near real time data interpretation through dedicated and experienced Wellsite Geologists.
- In-depth on-shore geochemical interpretation and reporting.
- Assistance with advanced mud gas based multi well correlation.
[KM1]Addition – this was taken from 184.108.40.206 ‘What Differentiates Spectra’ that section can now be removed.