Lithology graphics are fundamental to geological log drawing; Winlogng uses SmartLithTM the most advanced, easy to use computerized lithology system ever developed.
- Graphically enter lithology data by dragging bed boundaries and selecting lithotypes
- Point and click insertion of beds and thin units for fast generation of complex interbedded sequences
- Add details of accessory components as symbols to lithology units through a unique percentage qualifiers tool, for example to show a rock unit is moderately argillaceous, slightly glauconitic or contains abundant fossil fragments
- Lithology descriptions are entered on the log canvas, automatically saved to the database for reuse, and are managed to prevent overlap at all scales
- Lithology and descriptions can be reused on any other vertical and horizontal log at any scale
To enquire about or request a demonstration of Winlogng, click the ‘More Information’ button below.